Theme images by MichaelJay. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 10, 2017

I AM DONE!!!

WHEW! After close to 4 weeks of working on this project, I can now say that I am finally done! Today is the Monday that I planned on recording my CCR, and so far, everything has gone to plan! I had to make my own "recording setup" for this, basically using my camera, and tripod, but there were some interesting components too. I used a barstool, a lamp, a chair, a trash can, my laptop, and a remote control for some assistance in recording this.

I started off my mounting the camera on the tripod and making sure the height was good when I was sitting in the chair. Next, I took my lamp and installed a larger bulb in order to project more light, and then aimed it at the area where the chair was. I then used the barstool and trash can in order to make a stand for my laptop to sit on. My laptop was used as a teleprompter of sorts, with a powerpoint running with what I want to say on it, I used the remote in order to switch the slides, which gave me a cohesive video.

So that is really it!!! Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey, and for the last time, see ya!

No comments:
Write comments