Theme images by MichaelJay. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Recording Day PT2

Last time I made a post about recording, things didn't exactly go to plan.... But this time, everything will hopefully go right! Using all of the equipment mentioned in the previous post, my group and I will film. and hopefully record, everything today. So today is the Wednesday right before I compete in a Model UN competition, meaning that everything NEEDS to be done today... The competition will take up the whole weekend, and then I have an early flight on Tuesday for a spring break trip. The plan is to use that one free day, Monday, in order to record the CCR and upload everything to YouTube.

Anyhow, everyone should be getting here at around 4ish, leaving me enough time to get everything done and edited. I have got some pretty cool ideas saved up, and since the last time, we completely changed the idea of the movie. Mainly cause, well, the old idea was terrible! The way this looks in my head is amazing, but it is all about putting thoughts into content, and making sure the interest and comprehension of the viewer is maintained.

See you later with an update!

No comments:
Write comments