Theme images by MichaelJay. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Final Recordings Completed!

So, it is now Thursday, and everything looks amazing! My group and I really did a phenomenal job with recording everything, and really making our ideas a reality. This is probably going to be the last post until Monday, which is when I plan to record the CCR.

The editing process, for me at least, was the most fun part! I love editing things, and this was right up my alley. I mainly used Adobe Premiere and After Effects, and came up with some really cool ideas. When I was in the process of editing, I kinda had an epiphany moment. I remembered back to when I played Battlefield 3 on my Xbox 360, there was this really cool glitching effect placed on the logos of the developers, and I thought this would be really cool to use in our film too. I used After Effects to generate this title, and I came out really cool!

So that is really about it! See ya on Monday!

No comments:
Write comments