Theme images by MichaelJay. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Recording Day!?

Well today was set to be the main day for recording, Joel couldn't come, so it was just Darrah and I. The day started off fine, I thought we were most productive at this time. We discussed what our opening credits were going to look like. We debated between either me writing a program that would output the names of the actors in our film, or do a typing opening, where someone would type the names on the screen. After showing Darrah both options, we settled on the second option, the typing opening. I wanted to take an inspiration from the film, "The Matrix" during the opening credits.

Next we wanted to tackle the actual filming. I wanted to have Darrah go first, saying her parts of the script that was included in the previous post. This ended up taking MUCH longer than I originally expected. She couldn't seem to get her lines down, and for around an hour, through that classified weapons and blueprints were two separate things... After all this, we did end up getting a solid clip from her, and I began the editing process. I just need Joel's clip done, and the rest in in my hands.

I know this post was a bit short, but today was mainly designed to be a filming day, and that is what we focused on. Until next time, see ya!

No comments:
Write comments