Theme images by MichaelJay. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Final Planned Report

So, its been a while! Over the course of the week, my group has mainly focused on the final planning of our project. Our original filming session didn't go to plan, and we then decided to try again. I was busy with a Model United Nations event last weekend, and this weekend I am having family in town. Darrah also has a conflict for this upcoming weekend. We eventually decided that we are going to finalize filming on Monday.

One of the main concerns that I have with filming on Monday, is the fact that we are only going to have around 3 hours to record everything... I have been on more complex time constraints in the past, but I want the final product to be as good as I can make it.

Well, this was just a short update, and I guess I'll be seeing you around next time!

No comments:
Write comments